Wednesday 30 July 2008

Bubbles!



I like bubbles! Mum bought some the other day. Possibly just so we could blow them at my little darling Zharlee Wharlee, but Maggie and I ask to play and were given some each! They're Disney princess, but we have to make do, don't we? Anyway, we had a lovely day blowing bubbles, and it seemed to cheer up people around us and we didn't care if it blew in the faces of miserable people (which it sometimes did, hee). One man ran up to me and I had no idea what he wanted at first, but something clicked and I held up the stick for him to blow bubbles, which he did, and then he ran off! But my biggest bubble joy is blowing HUGE ones. I came back home today and found my bubbles on the table, so I thought I'd have some fun :) This one is as big as my head! And I managed to snap a few pictures before my kiss burst it!

No comments: